We offer comprehensive advisory services relating to all employment issues, as well as representing clients in employment matters. We have a varied and diverse blend of experienced lawyers internationally and locally who deal with all aspects of employment. We advise on employment issues arising during organizational restructuring, merger or downsizing exercises and also advise on termination matters, as well as post termination issues involving restraint of trade. The team regularly advises clients on their draft employment contracts and on remuneration and termination issues.
With regard to employment disputes, our attorneys are qualified to assist your business at every step in the employee-employer relationship, including:
- Developing proactive labor and employment practices and policies
- Drafting staff protocols, HR manuals
- Employee benefits and schemes
- Drafting & reviewing employment contracts
- Organizational restructuring and redundancy
- Executive and consultancy service agreements
- Industrial relations
- Advising on wrongful termination
- Ensuring compliance with established and emerging labor and employment laws
- Representing employers before administrative and regulatory agencies
- Negotiating agreements with organized labor and employee groups
- Confidentiality, restrictive coveants and termination
While many of our attorneys have a strong background in litigation, they are also equally skilled at alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, including mediation, arbitration, and other creative pre-litigation resolutions.